Sunday, January 23, 2011

Five Goals/Resolutions for 2011

1) Get myself to India, which means coming up with SU2I trainings and preparation for the next six months, as well as working with the entire CLP team to accomplish everything we have set ourselves up to do.

2) Fundraise, fundraise, fundraise. Learn how to put on a successful event, how to promote it, how to get people interested in what we do, and how to send the NoVi youth to India without them worrying about financial issues.

3) Possibly complete an Upper Division Honors Project relating to my CLP internship. It would be an amazing opportunity to be able to do research that deals with my experiences with CLP, especially since I would like to work with non-profits in the future.

4) Relearn Chinese. It has been years since I have practiced or used my Mandarin, but I hope to re-familiarize myself within the next twelve months. I would truly love to be able to speak fluently someday, with the hopes of traveling around China in a few years.

5) Think about the future. As in, if I do not go to graduate school, what do I want to do? Where do I see myself in after graduation?

(Overdue from an intern meeting earlier in the month.)

No comments:

Post a Comment